- Oversees team of inventory or warehouse employees.
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyses daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems , shortages & excess.
- Manages schedules of employees, deliveries and shipments to optimise
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyses data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Experience & Education Requirement
- Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar
- Preferable Experience in the Food & Beverage Industry
- Minimum of 2 Years of Experience in a similar role
Inventory Manager Qualifications/Skills:
- Leadership and management
- Verbal and written communication
- Organisational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking